Hyperlink is a reference to the data which can be follow by the users by either clicking or tapping in the document. Hyperlink can be assigned to the the selected text in MS Word.You can insert hyperlink into your document by various different methods like by MS Word’s Automatic Link Formatting or by Convert Text into a Heperlink. You can also learn about How to Change the Default Font in Windows 10.
Formatting the Selected Text with a Hyperlink:
For formatting the text with Hyperlink you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to select the text upon which you need to add the hyperlink.
- Now select the Insert tab and then click on the Hyperlink command. (Hyperlink can also be added by right clicking the selected text and then by selecting the Hyperlink.)
- Now after this you will see that Insert Hyperlink dialog box will appear.
- Now the selected text will appear in Text to Display: field on the top of the dialog box.
- In the Address field you are required to type in the address which you want to link and then click OK.
Editing and Removing your Hyperlink:
Once the hyperlink is added into your selected text you can then edit, copy and remove the hyperlink easily later on by simply right clicking on it.
In order to remove the hyperlink you need to right click the hyperlink and after that select Remove Hyperlink from the menu. The added hyperlink can be edited easily and for that you can select Edit Hyperlink from the drop-down menu.