Microsoft Windows 10 has introduced Microsoft Edge which is a web browser and which has replaced the old browser i.e. Internet Explorer as the default web browser. Sharing a webpage on Edge browser in Windows 10 is very easy and in this tutorial you will learn how to share webpages in Edge browser. Now if you are annoyed of copying and pasting a URL in your social media accounts in order to share them with your friends then Edge browser has got a solution for you. Edge browser has got Share feature which will let you share the webpages. With this feature you can post the webpages on any of the social networking sites.You can also learn about Restoring Battery Icon and Disabling App Notification in Windows 10.
Sharing is very easy and with just a single click you can share them. In order to share a webpage you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open the Edge browser.
- Once you have opened the Edge browser you need to open the desired web page.
- Now you are required to tab the Share button which is located at the top right of the browser.
- Now you need to press the drop-down button located next to page’s name for selecting the format which you need to share i.e. as a webpage or as a screenshot.
- Now you need to select the channel which you need to post like Twitter or Facebook etc. It should be noted here that these social media apps have to be installed into your system.
- Now log in to the social media site like Twitter or Facebook etc.
- Now fill in the caption and hit Post.
- With these simple steps you can share a webpage in the form of HTML or as a screenshot easily with a single click.