Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft and it has enhanced the user experience to a great degree. Windows 10 have got loads of new features and some of them are related to security which have improved the security. One of the features which was added in Windows 10 Creators Update was the Dynamic Lock. Dynamic Lock comes as a breadth of fresh air for all those who work in public space and for those with roommates. Dynamic Lock will pair with your phone and will lock down your computer whenever you leave it unattented.You can also learn about How to Share Web Pages in Edge Browser.
For locking your Windows 10 PC with Dynamic Lock you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click the gear icon in the Start Menu and then select Settings on your PC.
- Now click on the Devices.
- Now after ensuring the Bluetooth is toggled ON click the + button for Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Now you are required to click the Bluetooth icon.
- In the next steps you need to click the appropriate device and then wait for the PC and mobile phone to repair. For completing the pairing process you may have to accept a prompt or two.
- Now you need to click the back button in the Settings menu and then select Accounts.
- Now select Sign in options from the left panel.
- Now you need to scroll down to Dynamic Lock and check the box for Allow Windows to detect when you are away and automatically lock the device.