You can easily insert a movie into your PowerPoint presentation. Movies can be added into the presentation from your computer or from the Microsoft Office clip organizer. In this tutorial you will learn how to add a movie into your presentation. You can also learn Working with Pictures in MS Word 2007.
Inserting a Movie from a computer:
In order to insert a movie from a file on your computer you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all select the slide where you want to insert the movie.
- Now you need to select the Insert tab.
- Now click the drop-down arrow on the Movie command in the Media Clips groups.
- Now select Insert a Movie from File from the menu. You will notice that the Movie dialog box will appear.
- Now locate the file which you want to insert from your computer.
- Now click on the file name.
- Click OK and the movie will be inserted into the slide. When the movie is inserted The Movie Tools Options tab and Picture Tools Tools Format tab will appear.
- A new dialog box will appear where you need to click Automatically or When Clicked. Automatically will start the movie automatically the moment slide appear in Slide Show on the other hand When Clicked will start the movie when you will click on it.
Inserting Movie from Clip Organizer:
- Select the slide where you need to insert the movie clip.
- Now click the Insert tab.
- Click on the Movie command in the Media Clips group.
- Select the Movie from Clip Organizer from the menu. The Clip Art task pane will appear on the right side.
- In the search field you need to enter the keywords.
- Click Go and the movies which will match the keyword will appear in the task pane.
- Now click on the desired clip in order to insert it. The clip will appear on the slide.