Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft which has enhanced the user experience to a great degree. Developers have put lots of effort for developing this operating system and every now and then a new build is released with many fixes in order to improve the user experience. Now whenever you log on to Windows 10 with your laptop and notice that the battery icon is not present in your taskbar. Now if you click the arrow which will show all of the hidden icons and you dont fond the power indicator there as well. It is quite strange and hard to say why this icon go absent without intent. You can also learn about Adding a URL field to Your Windows 10 taskbar. Now in order to restore the missing battery icon in Windows 10 you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to right click on the taskbar and then select Settings.
- Now after this you need to click Turn System icons ON or OFF.
- Now you need to toggle Power to ON.
- Now you will see the battery icon in the system tray once again.
With these simple steps you will be able to restore the missing battery icon in Windows 10. Now for disabling App notifications in Windows 10 you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click Action Center icon in the System Tray.
- Now you need to right click a notification.
- Now select Turn OFF notifications for this app.
- Now that application can no longer send notification messages to your desktop.