If you are looking for changing how your desktop as well as windows look in Windows 10 and then share that design with friends then no worries as Windows 10 will let you create your own theme with custom desktop background, Start menu accent color and windows border. Now you can save these settings as a new theme file to use again and again or sending it to others.You can also learn about Giving Windows 10 a Dark Theme.
Now in order to create new theme you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open the Start menu and select Settings.
- Now you need to select Personalization from the settings screen.
- Now you need to change one or more of the following:
- Desktop Background: For desktop background you can select picture, solid color or a slideshow and for that you can select default photos or you can click on browse for selecting some other background picture.
- Colors: Now you can either have Windows automatically select he accent color from your background or you can select the color for the Start menu tiles background as well as the thin border around windows. This will change the color of the Windows icon in the taskbar whenever you hover over it.
- Now click on Themes in the Personalization window and after that click on Theme settings.
- Now this will open the personalization settings in the Control Panel.
- In the next step you have to right click on the Unsaved Theme and the select Save theme,
- Now is the time to give your theme a name in the window dialog box and then click OK.
With these simple steps your new theme will be created and you can now switch between this newly created theme and other themes easily.